This research topic is related to the design and implementation of innovative user interaction technologies. In order to create more natural and simplified interfaces, the research activities are focused on haptic and vocal user interfaces, surface computing, gesture recognition and augmented reality.
- Development of multi-touch user interfaces (smart-phone, tablet, tables)
- Build open and personalized hardware devices (e.g. multi-touch tables, interactive walls)
- Experimentation of innovative devices (e.g. motion sensing devices, see-through displays, transparent OLED and pico-projectors)
- SUISM, Development of interactive multi-touch wall to measure motor abilities and performances
- Università del Salento, Augmented Reality